Leaves: How To Stay
Sane And Legal
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
9:00 AM - 10:15 AM PST
Online and Teleconference
Christopher Olmsted, Esq., a labor/employment attorney and partner with Barker Olmsted & Barnier, APLC.
HR Continuing Education Credits and MCLE will be offered.
Does the thought of managing another employee on workers' compensation leave make you want to take your own leave of absence? It shouldn't be that way. Every employer needs a systemized approach, structured under state and federal employment law.
During this webinar, employment law attorney Chris Olmsted will describe your legal obligations and best strategies for administering workers' compensation leaves.
- Navigating state and federal leave laws
- Proper initial response and communications with employee
- Medical certifications
- Dealing with uncooperative employees
- Managing prolonged absences
- What to do about bogus claims
- Avoiding or defending against retaliation claims
- Reinstatement and termination options
The presentation will focus on practical tips for compliance with the new regulations. There will be ample time for questions and answers.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: